Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20 Weeks-A Cantaloupe!




We're 20 weeks along and they say the baby is the size of a cantaloupe, crown to rump.  Wow! This little girl is growing so big!  Baby girl now has working taste buds and is gulping down amniotic fluid like it's her job. Well done, daughter.

This week, I feel really good, pretty much the same as I always do.  I have more energy than I did a few weeks ago.  This is the first week that I am noticing needing a few more calories than I normally do.  I am definitely able to eat a bit more at each meal than usual.  I really don't mind it because I know it just means our girl is growing big and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute for words sister! James says you don't look pregnant at all. Keep feeding my niece good food! You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete