Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Merry Little Christmas

We've been REALLY trying to stay in shape around the Ndolo house, and fighting a new desire to not go to the gym. Ever.  We both very much want to remain healthy and fit people despite having children, since this seems to be the season in most people's lives that they forget their own needs while taking care of baby needs.  

So, after fighting our couch potato tendencies, we finally got in the car to head to the gym.  On the way there, I don't know what came over me (I blame the pregnancy hormones) but I just started crying. "It's almost Christmas and we haven't unpacked our decorations, gotten a tree, put lights on the house..." full-on sobbing about the lack of Christmas cheer around our house.  After drying my tears and lots of cuteness Kemi said "Tonight I'm in the best shape of my life. Let's go get a tree." Gosh I love that man.  We literally turned the car around and went to the tree lot.  Then home, where we made hot tea and put the lights on the house. And it looks awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment