Sunday, January 15, 2012

25 Weeks-an Eggplant!





Our little lady is now 25 weeks in the womb and doing awesome.  Our doc says we're boring patients because there's not much to tell us.  We're both healthy, growing the way we should, and getting ready for the big day.

Baby updates:
Evangeline is now a mini-version of the gal she'll be born as.  All her organs are in place, and everything is formed down to her eyelashes!  We just have to wait for her to chub up.  She's about a foot long, heel to head, and a pound!  So, actually a little bigger than this eggplant :)

Corinna updates:
I feel really good still, which I'm thankful for.  I have occasional back pain, and am still getting up four times a night to pee, but other than that, I can't complain.  She's kicking A TON these days, and it's really fun to feel her moving in there.  I feel like I know her already.  And I definitely haven't been shy about making sure everyone around me feels it too...I've been grabbing coworkers hands and slapping them on my stomach when she's doing tae kwon do practice.  I don't think anyone's too weirded out yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment