Sunday, January 29, 2012

Awkward and Awesome This Week




Awkward:
-Sometimes when Evie kicks, it feels like she's falling down a flight of stairs.  It's almost uncomfortable.  Thump, thud, thwack.
-When I asked Kemi what the onomatopoeia for falling down stairs was (so I could type the above "awkward" moment) he said "I dunno, let's check." and disappeared. I thought he was going to google it. Instead he laid down on the couch, rolled off, and said "thump, thud, thwack."
-Going to the gym, parking, going upstairs, getting on a treadmill, only to realize I'm wearing flip flops. Curse you, pregnancy brain.  Of course I went home and didn't go back. By then, it's like, meh.

Awesome:
-Getting so much done in the nursery this week. SO MUCH. I feel very accomplished.
-Going up north (Flagstaff) with Kemi for a conference for work. It was so nice to get out of the house, stay in a  hotel, and do nothing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment