Sunday, January 15, 2012

Training for Two


I'd like to say that throughout my pregnancy, I've done a great job of staying in shape.  Truth is, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've been to the gym in the last month.  I make myself feel better by remembering that I work 60-70 hours a week, and probably 59.9 of those hours are spent chasing children.  It's still important to me to stay in shape, however, and doc says not only can I continue cardio AND weight lifting, but he'd recommend it.  I wish I could continue running, but...very honest moment coming up here...running while pregnant makes me feel as if I could lose control of my bladder AT ANY MOMENT.  Truly.  I will pee three times before getting on the treadmill, fire that baby up, and immediately feel as though I will likely wet myself any second.  It's really awful and one of those freaky body things nobody tells you about before you get knocked up.  Soooo, I've been walking 3 miles or so uphill, and continuing to do weights.


Don't ask why Kemi takes pictures of me at the gym. He takes pictures of me doing a lot of random things. Evidence: 
My only consolation is that he'll do the same to Evangeline and we'll have tons of family photos.

1 comment:

  1. those are awesome pictures, mr. ndolo. keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete