Monday, February 13, 2012

Nesting



Did any of you other moms experience nesting? Recently I find myself feeling really compelled to get everything totally clean and organized before Evangeline arrives.  As if having a perfectly neat house will somehow better prepare us for bringing an infant home for the first time.  Some of the things I'd like to do are practical, like cooking ahead and freezing a week or two's worth of meals for when we come home from the hospital. Other things are complete nonsense, like wanting our cans to be lined up and facing out. Clearly, that will make me a better mother. Basically, everything must smell like Downy and be alphabetized. MUST. Preferably both.  Especially where it pertains to the nursery.  I've gotta get all her clothes hung up, folded, and organized by size.  I"m getting tired just thinking about it. And now I have to pee again.

No comments:

Post a Comment