Friday, March 9, 2012

33 Week Ultrasound

Today we got to see our little girl again!  We hadn't had an ultrasound since 17 weeks, so we were VERY anxious to see how she'd grown.
I might be a little biased, but I think she's the most beautiful baby in the world.  The technician measured EVERYTHING, and we'll talk to our doctor next week to hear how she's measuring up, but the technician said everything looks good, and she weighs 4 lbs, 1 oz! Wow! It's hard to believe she's almost here. In a lot of ways, it seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant, and now in 7 weeks or so, she'll be here! Kemi said he spent most of the day staring at her picture, and I was the same way. Can't get enough of this one shot we have of our little girl's perfect face. Those lips!

This week is the first week that I'm fairly uncomfortable.  Sleeping is hard because I'm waking up every 2-3 hours to pee, and then sometimes it's hard to fall back to sleep.  My back has been pretty achy too, most days, but I feel like I can't really complain because the whole pregnancy has been sooooo easy up until this point! So really, no big changes to report, except I can definitely tell she's bigger...this week is the first week I can feel her kicking under my ribs! It's so strange. Her head is down pretty much all the time now, leaving her feet available to take shots at my sides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment