Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday! I'm so looking forward to the weekend and a few uninterrupted days with my girl.  We'll be hitting this spot tomorrow morning for a little mother daughter date.  I'm loving this quote, in memory of the late Nora Ephron:
And then the dreams break into a million tiny pieces. The dream dies. Which leaves you with a choice: you can settle for reality, or you can go off, like a fool, and dream another dream.” –Nora Ephron.

Here's more of what I'm seeing around the inter webs:

I'm going to try really hard to remember this the next time I have to dance.
If I owned this, I might never take it off.
Dying to see Evie wearing this romper in a few years. Rompers are our new favorite thing. Ok, hers. I would look RIDICULOUS in one.
This is what I hear in my head every time I eat a donut.  I might have just identified why those last 10 baby pounds won't budge...

Have a great weekend friends! Treat yo self!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sister! You are too funny. I am glad that you can laugh at yourself a little bit. I have to agree, rompers were made for 2 year olds, not 20 year olds! And yes, it is oh so important to treat yo self!!! :)

    ReplyDelete