Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting Back To It

I thought it would be nice to get back to a regular post by sharing some of the things I've been liking around the interwebs.  Also, here's some fun pictures of Evie being Evie. We did a little photo shoot at the park near our house, and it was pretty fun! Those little shorts she's wearing just kill me.






This has been my go-to dessert lately. And they don't make me toooo guilty!
I would love to paint our bedroom dresser to look like this one!
I think I'll get this little cutie for our little cutie's FIRST Easter basket
I just ordered these new spectacles and am loving them.
Waiting for this skirt to go on sale. I think I'd wear it all summer long.
This little toy is ridiculously overpriced, but I can't help thinking it's so cute for Evie.
Had this on the stove for 24 hours this week as part of our new diet.
I actually wished I lived somewhere rainy when I saw these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment