Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thank You and a New Look

I cannot thank you each enough for your kind words and support. This blog has been a great therapy for me since Celeste died.  I am thankful for the opportunity to share my thoughts and fears, but I am most thankful for the times that those thoughts resonate with someone else...in many cases, someone I have never met.  It is so remarkable, and really shows the common thread that we share in our humanity.

Sometimes I wonder if my posts are just too scattered.  I write frequently about Celeste, but I also really like to write about Evie, our family, projects we are working on, and mom stuff.  One of my main reasons for keeping a blog is to be able to look back on what we were doing during certain times, what I was thinking/reading/feeling/etc.  So, I've decided...whatever. If my posts are scattered, then they're scattered! But I will still be chronicling things around here, probably mostly about our family, DIY/home projects, and a bit of "lifestyle" type stuff...products I like, interesting articles I've read, things like that.

So, to that end, Track 8 will be getting a little facelift in the next two weeks.  Stay tuned, and let me know your thoughts!

And, to make you smile, a little of this babydoll:


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm using the Fairy Blogmother! Thanks for the recommendation! She probably thinks I'm nuts; I've emailed her three times already today with "New ideas." HA!

    ReplyDelete