Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Moms Are People Too!




There are days (most days) that I love how much Kemi and Evie depend on me and miss me when I'm at work. Most days I am proud of the success of the business I have built, and my involvement.

And then there are some other days when I want to scream "Moms are people too! I have HUMAN needs! I have to eat! I have to pee! I have to shower, at least once in a while!" Do you moms ever have days when you just want everyone else to figure it out, and leave you alone? Some days it is just so exhausting to be so needed by so many. I know that sounds stupid, but maybe some of you know what I mean. I have my days when I wish everyone forgot my name and I could just check out. There, I said it ;)



1 comment:

  1. Yuuuuup! Some days you just feel so over-extended! I'm lucky to have a husband who's willing to help, and I find myself taking him up on the offer to give me a little free time more and more lately. Take advantage of having Kemi home and take some time off here and there!

    ReplyDelete