Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekend

I really tried to stay busy today with Kemi and Evie being out of town. Had a great time eating French Macarons with this cutie.  Before we went up to the register to buy the cookies, Sophia said, out of the blue, "Auntie, maybe instead we should buy the cookies and go give them to some other little boys and girls that don't have any cookies." I mean, really? She's too much. And if I could've thought of anywhere we could do that, we would have. Instead, I told her that our church helps feed families that don't have enough food, and they need more jelly and soup. So tomorrow, we're off to shop for jelly and soup before church.  She amazes me sometimes. 


In other news, I cannot WAIT for Kemi and Evie to come home. Three days is too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment