Sunday, August 18, 2013

5-Minute Busy Mom Workout



This week, I'm doing tons of posts for working moms. So all you busy mamas out there, this one's for you!

To kick off this working mom week, I thought I'd share with you a FIVE MINUTE workout I've been doing.  This one is brought to you by Sadie Lincoln, Owner and Founder of Barre3.  I shared another Barre3 video with you here, if you remember. 

I recently found this 5-minute workout by Sadie, and it's amazing. I'll be honest-it may be only five minutes, but those one inch squats had my legs shaking!  This is a perfect one for those days when you, ahem, SWORE you'd workout but it just didn't happen (who, me?).  You can squeeze this one in right before your shower.  Easy peasy.  Oh, and all you need for equipment is a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment