Monday, August 19, 2013

Keepin' It Real Mondays

What's this here, on my shirt? Oh, it's my daughter's poop.

We went to a swim party yesterday, and let's just say I carried Evie without a diaper for, like, two seconds, and in that time somehow this happened. And I didn't know it was on me until I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  That's about as real as it gets.


We stepped out of the bathroom, and everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to the little birthday boy. Cue awkward wave and smile and back away toward the door.


Happy Monday!



6 comments:

  1. You're SO SKINNY!! You look great, Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Jean! I'm not feeling that way, but thanks!

      Delete
  2. So funny! Ted loves pooping on me, but luckily never in public. We had two "impromptu baths" just this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good to know I'm not alone! Evie hasn't done that in FOREVER. Guess I was just lucky :(

      Delete
  3. I've got my post ready to link up! ;)

    This is hilarious! This has *knock knock* never happened to me before! Plenty of other gross things, believe me, but never this Thank God!

    ReplyDelete