Monday, August 26, 2013

Keepin' It Real Mondays

On Saturday morning, I had a consultation with a family scheduled for 10 am. I had to stop at the school first to get some forms, and I made a cup of coffee while I was there.  I got in the car a few minutes later with my coffee, all ready to go, only to spill it all over my lap and the entire inside of my car just as I was pulling out. I ran back into the school to get the phone number for the family, to let them know I would now be late since I was going to have to go home to change my clothes. After calling them, I went back out to leave, and my car wouldn't start. I was mortified because I thought by this time this family is going to think I just overslept or something and I'm lying. What are the chances of spilling a giant coffee all over yourself AND your car breaking down in the same morning? Boo.  Needless to say, it was a long morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment