Sunday, August 4, 2013

Playing Dress Up

Evie and I were reading books in her room tonight and she found a laundry basket of her clean clothes I  left in there this morning. She started holding each thing up to herself, saying "oooh!" after each one. Then she came over with a tee shirt and insisted I take off her clothes to try on this new one.  It was so funny, and the first time she's shown a preference for clothing.  Then I remembered we had a few dress-up tutus she had gotten as gifts and never worn in the back of her closet. Little girls are the absolute best.

Her usual sassy face






She's got him wrapped around her little finger:

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love dads and little girls! I have to say,the tu-tu looks equally great on both of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete