Thursday, October 10, 2013

Delia's Shower


I was honored to  host my sister's shower a few weeks ago along with my mom.  Any day now she will be welcoming her second little girl, and I can't wait! I'm so excited to see this little one! 




Delia didn't want us to fuss too much since it was her second shower, so I kept the decorations light. I really liked how these little pom pom clouds turned out though! 


The youngest guests made themselves comfortable around the cookies ;)




My mom didn't hold up her end of the "keeping it light" plan and went all-out by making from scratch these amazing french macarons!




Too bad they weren't any good. Yeah, right! Evie ate eight. That's not an exaggeration.





Sophia decided to give the new baby some of her old baby toys :)

Four Generations!


New baby Salas should be here any day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment