Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Around the Interwebs




This nursing cover is genius, and I can't believe they're so affordable. It might be the most perfect shower gift!

If you haven't read Emily Henderson's birth story, you should! So many things she said were just so TRUE and real and honest. Especially what she said about the intense, and sort of scary love you have once you become a mom.  I feel that way often. I laughed so hard at her comments about her "natural birth" too!

I just ordered this dress for my work fundraiser in a few weeks. I think it could work double duty as a maternity dress, or post-maternity dress. And you can't beat the price!

I'm reading this book right now and it's like it's speaking directly to me. I want to hug it.

I made this for dinner last week and all three of us scarfed it. I'd recommend it!




2 comments:

  1. Hope you and the family are doing well. Also, I've wanting to read that book for a good while now. I think I'll purchase it now ;)

    Andrea
    asweetmanifesto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it, Andrea! It's good for the soul ;)

      Delete