Tuesday, April 22, 2014

22 Weeks

This last weekend, we passed the "anxiety day" as my doctor calls it. 22 weeks, six days.  The day I delivered Celeste.  And I thought it would be hard, but instead it was sweet.  It was sweet for me to know that the baby growing in my belly is just the size Celeste was when she laid on my chest last February.

I know that the little baby in my belly has teeny tiny fingernails.


And fine little hairs tracing its head.


Tiny arms and hands no bigger than my finger.



It is so comforting and sweet to me to be able to picture that baby in my belly that rolls, kicks and punches me all day and night.  I feel so much closer to him or her knowing how those little feet look, and how those little hands curl into tiny fists.

We just can't wait to meet you, little one! August can't come soon enough!

1 comment: